Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Leibster Award!

I've been nominated for the Leibster Award by the beautiful Katie, yay!

The Leibster Award is basically to advertise those lesser known blogs with less than 200 followers to help get their name out there and support what they are doing.

'Leibster' means dearest in German (awh!). One nominated, there are a set of rules the nominated blogger must follow.

The rules state that a nominee must link back to the blogger from whom they received a nomination.  The nominee will then write 11 random facts about themselves and then answer the 11 questions which have been set for them. They will then in turn nominate fellow bloggers that they think deserve some recognition and pose 11 questions to them. This is a great chance for fellow bloggers to get to know each other and have some fun!

So, let's get started!

11 FACTS ABOUT ME


  1. My favourite colour is teal/peacock blue
  2. I looove reading
  3. I love to sing, but can’t sing in front of people as I get really REALLY embarrassed or nervous and feel put on the spot!
  4. I wish I could draw and do back hand springs
  5. I really wish I had super powers
  6. I fancy the pants off Ryan Gosling
  7. My favourite film is Kill Bill
  8. I would like to speak a second language fluently
  9. I adore travelling and want to live abroad at some point
  10. One day I will have a motorbike license
  11.  When I enter a shabby-looking place, I instantly start re-decorating it in my head. I can’t help it, it’s like a disease.
        MY QUESTIONS

  1.         What is your favourite make-up brand and why?
  2.         What is your dream job?
  3.         Who is your celebrity crush?
  4.         Where do you want to live later in life?
  5.         What is your greatest fear?
  6.         If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
  7.         If you had to eat one type of food for a whole week, what would it be?
  8.         If you could bring one person back to life, who would it be and why?
  9.         Which country would you least like to visit and why? 
  10.         What is your favourite weather?
  11.         What would be your nightmare job?
h      MY NOMINATIONS

       Katie 
      Sarah


j
        KATIE'S QUESTIONS


  1. 1. On average, how long does it take you to write a blog post?

    About 20 minutes to half an hour! I do it leisurely so I don't rush, but writing doesn't take me long

    2. What is your proudest accomplishment to date?

    Graduating university

    3. Name one Beauty product you simply couldn't live without!

    Hair conditioner! My hair would be a state, I can barely drag a brush through it if I don't condition!

    4. What is your favourite food?

    I love fajitas! I also love crisps... I'm a massive foodie

    5. What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? 

    Oh god, probably something at university! Hey if you can't let your hair down there, when can you?!

    6. Where would you like to go for your dream Holiday?

    Hawaii... or the Caribbean.. I really need a holiday

    7. Lipstick or Mascara?

    I ADORE lipstick but I can do without, I always wear mascara

    8. What is your most used app on your phone?

    Instagram, Facebook, Maps, Ebay, Pinterest!

    9. What is your most favourite shop?

    Online, I'm constantly shopping on Ebay... I love Body Care (because it's so cheap!) and I love River Island at the moment

    10. Who is your role model?

    Christina Hendricks (because she's curvy and people love it), Alyssa Milano (because I've always thought she is beautiful), Emma Stone (in fact any redhead who is considered hot because I used to get so much crap for having red hair, it's nice to see those people in the media challenging those conceptions!)

    11. What could you not last a day without?

    Washing my face!


1 comment: