Wednesday, 13 February 2013

My Summer Wish List!

Just a short one about the products and items I'm reallllly wanting for this summer!

CLOTHING






Something resembling this outfit will definitely be worn by yours truly this coming summer. I love hats and as a redhead I do quite need them in the summer to protect the skin on my face - I wouldn't get one like this, but minus the hat I love this outfit!




















I have black skinnies. I have blue heels. I NEED a jumper like this to complete this outfit, it's so me! Love!



















This top. I love it so much. When I have some extra cash, it will be mine... oh yes, it will be mine!




















I love this nightie, perfectly light and loose and cute for summer!























Heeled boots. Saw a woman the other day wearing some and they were soooo gorgeous! Perfect for the endless winter!















COSMETICS





Korres lip balm. Still not sure what colour I want it in, but I'm leaning towards Jasmine!














Tom Ford lipstick in Spanish Pink. I've heard great things about the Tom Ford lipstick (just as well considering its price!) but this colour is just so beautiful, plus the packaging is gorgeous!



















Bobbi Brown creamy concealer. Been after this for a while, but still haven't got my hands on it! I'd want to go to a counter and get the proper colour and haven't been near one in a while. Same for the Nars Sheer Matte foundation.













The Clarisonic. Just because it's awesome. Definitely for when you're rolling in money though, it's not exactly cheap!















Face of Australia translucent powder. I've heard this is really good and doesn't make you look all weird and white when when you have a picture taken with flash. It's really fine and leaves the face feeling flawless.  It's really hard to get here in the UK though!


3 comments:

  1. The brown shirt looks gorgeous!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black skinnies too, following you xx

    mac lippy giveaway :: 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory 

    ReplyDelete