Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Bobbi Brown Make-up Practise

One of my closest friends, Sarah (Skin Perfecting) asked if she could practise some Bobbi Brown style make-up on me, so of course I said yes! I mean, I'm hardly one to pass up a day filled with make-up am I?

I always love getting my make-up done by other people because I find it very relaxing and you can steal a few of their ideas, tee hee!

Here's how it turned out:







I personally LOOOOVE it! It's a natural, nude/coral kind of look, right up my street! Beautiful day wear make-up and easy to make evening-y as well!

I tried a red lip (MAC's Lady Danger) to see what it would look like:


I'm thinking I shall have to invest in this lipstick, oh yes!

I also had a chance to do Sarah's make-up as she was going out for drinks that evening:





I was pretty pleased with how it turned out, though I must say Sarah has a face made for make-up so she made the job pretty easy!

It was great fun and I think good experience having a go with her make-up brushes and make-up rather than my own, because I got to use new products/brushes and be a bit more inventive!

I had LOTS OF FUN

Meli
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love these makeup looks! Lady Danger is such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete