Friday, 17 May 2013

My Birthday!

Free Birthday Champagne at the Italian restaurant, Ask!


Yesterday (the 16th May) was my 22nd birthday. I went out with my closest friends for an Italian meal and had the BEST time (my friends are hilarious, I'm so lucky!). It also reminded me of just how well they know me; my presents were all perfect, and I was completely spoilt!

Here's a lowdown of what I got!

Lonely Planet travel books
Lonely Planet travel books! For anyone who doesn't know, I have another blog with my friend Becky about our plans to travel. I've been after these books ever since we came up with the plans, so I was really excited to get these! Can't wait to read them!

Paperchase notebook

I loooove stationary. There's nothing better than getting a shiny, clean, brand new notebook! My bestie for the restie Han got me this for making travel notes in. I love it!

The pressure of being the first to write in it got too much for me so I made them all sign it!


I got this from my older brother, Jamie. It's a book mark (I love to read)... but it's also an electronic dictionary. How insanely random/awesome is that?! I love it!




Tom Ford lipstick in Sable Smoke

This is from one of my closest friends, Sarah (see her blog Skin Perfecting). That girl knows how to spoil a person rotten I can tell you! This lipstick is B-E-A-UTIFUL, I'm in love!

The Space Jam soundtrack!!

Haha, so excited about this one. This is from Han; we've known each other since we were 11 years old, and we used to LOVE this film! Listening to the soundtrack brings back so many memories of watching this, sleepovers, parties, school and the like! This is going to be my new car CD ;)
Posh suede pouch it comes in 
Shiny!







SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL

Sarah also got me this Tom Ford Translucent Powder in Alabaster Nude

I think I did I mentioned this in the Tom Ford blog I did not long ago saying how much I coveted it

NOW IT'S MINE AHHHHH

...I don't want to use it and ruin it beautiful perfectness... 


I also got this gorgeous Tom Ford lipgloss from Sarah in Rose Crush

I'll definitely be doing a blog review on my Tom Ford products soon!


From Han I also got this absolutely stunning daisy necklace! That's a real daisy flower captured in resin... it's so delicate and pretty! Love, love love!


And she got me one of my favourite perfumes of all time! I LOVE Davidoff's Cool Water, it smells fresh and summery and perfect!

And from my twin brother, Nick, I got some DELICIOUS Corky's Strawberry and Cream alcohol:


It's so yummy ahhhhhh

And I got a chocolate heel from Thornton's!

Can't wait to devour this bad boy

I got a few other bits and bobs from my Grandparents, and I still haven't decided what I want from my parents! But I just feel SO damn lucky to have the friends and family that I have, I had such a fab day! 

It's made growing older that little bit easier ;)

Meli 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow you received some great gifts! The Tom Ford lipstick and lipgloss are so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I feel so incredibly lucky this year, usually my birthday are pretty low key so I feel very spoilt! They are amaaazing, ill do a blog on them soon! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete