Monday, 20 May 2013

Pin-up Make-up & Fun Photoshoot

So today my friend Becky (Meli & Becky Go Travelling!) came over. I decided to take advantage of the situation and do a bit of pin-up make-up practise on her! 

Oh, I also did her hair with my Remington Keratin Therapy Curling Iron:





 I just sprayed a load of heat protector spray onto her hair and curled small sections in the same direction:





 I then made her shake her head upside down for a bit, and sprayed with hair spray. Voila! Easy peasy!

Now on to the make-up...

Before
After



The items I used to create this look were:

Paese Matte Primer
Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation in Shell
Rimmel Clear Complexion Stick in Ivory
Collection Liquid Concealer in Fair 
Calvin Klein Brow Palette in Soft Blonde
Colour Lash Clear Mascara (on brows)
Sleek Palette in Ultra Mattes V2
Dainty Dolls Blusher in Money Talks (for contour)
Paese Blush with Argan Oil in 35
Red Eyelash Curlers
High Lights by Technic (for highlighting)
Black Liquid Eyeliner by BC
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Peach Glow
They're Real Mascara by Benefit
Red Lip Liner by Models Own
Lipstick by Rimmel 'Signature Red'
Clear Gloss by Models Own 

All brushes by Real Techniques

Here are some fun pin-up style pics we took whilst she had her make-up done:






Next time I'll use false eyelashes too. Such a fun, girly day, I love playing around with make-up and hair! Let me know what you think!

Meli
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Falsies? I like the sound of this, thanks so much, I had so much fun today! Did not want to get ready for bed, at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I should have done it today but the lashes I have are REALLY big and I need to sit down properly and reshape them some time when I can be bothered haha :D Definitely use them for the photoshoot!

      Delete