Thursday, 5 February 2015

My Favourite Look of the Moment - Using Smashbox Christmas 'On The Rocks' Eyeshadow Palette

Hey!

Today I wanted to show you the easy peasy, flattering-on-anyone, quick smokey eye I've been favouring on a day to day basis of late. When I have no time in the morning and want to wear my favourite look, this is what I go for, along with my all time favourite classic nude/pinky lip!

I did this look using the Smashbox 'On The Rocks' Christmas eye shadow palette:

I used the colour in the bottom left corner, the browns and nudes, for this eye.


I used the nudey/pinky shimmer in the inner corner of the eye and on the brow bone as a highlight.


Smashbox 'Hyperlash' mascara is the bombbb, check that curling action!


I finished off with a classic flick, just to make it look more polished! In truth flicks generally take up most of my time when doing make-up... perfectionist.com


I wore my favourite lipgloss OF ALL TIME with this look, which is the Clarins 'Instant Light' lip perfector:

Don't ask why I took this on snapchat... I'm a simpleton
I absolutely love this product and it's been a firm favourite for ages. It looks great on, I love the sponge applicator, I love the texture and feel of the gloss, but the best thing about it has got to be the smell... it smells like caramel deliciousness!

Just be careful if you take this away on holiday with you because the air pressure squeezes the tube so when you open it up at your vacay destination there's an unholy mess in the lid. Lesson learnt the hard way!

Meli x

No comments:

Post a Comment