Wednesday, 4 February 2015

'Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liners'




Hiiii!

So today I decided to wear quite a bold lip, I've had this liner for a while but I haven't gotten around to wearing it until now. 

I have a couple of these liners already (the 'Nude Light' is the bomb) and absolutely love them. I'm lazy, so the sharpener in the lid is genius, plus they stay put really, really well. The downside is it doesn't last all that long... by that, I mean you can't wear this every day or you'll have to repurchase pretty quickly! A bit annoying, but I'd say worth it if you're after a liner that seriously doesn't budge.

Aaaanyway, I decided to wear 'Fuchsia Flash' today with a simple, easy flick and very subtle contour (I didn't want too much going on everywhere else since it's a pretty bright colour);

'Fuchsia Flash' (with some lip butter on top for comfort)
Easy cateye flick using the 'No7' eye liner pen

Oooooh, briiiiight! 'Fuchsia Flash' on it's own 
Soft contour using the Estee Lauder bronzer in 'light', blush is 'Margin' by Mac and highlighter is by Barbara Daily at Tesco
Finished look

I wore this look all day and only touched up the liner at lunch after I'd eaten! It really doesn't want to move, such a great liner, plus there's a matching lipstick shade by Smashbox for a creamier, deeper colour!

What do you guys think?

Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment